Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shielded

My sweet aroma spreads like wildfire when I enter the room.
If looks could kill, I would become a love symbol, because everyone gazes at me in lust.
Elegance protrudes through my pores as I swiftly walk down the corridor.
A pin drops, and a deaf person hears it.
Conceited much? haha.
Never that, but as I walk with my head held high, not even a microscope can show you the true details.
It is Jesus with his hand under my chin that is sustaining the weight of my burden.
And as you realize that your lust is unacceptable and you slowly begin to hate, whispers slowly begin to arise through the quiet room.
What you also fail to notice is that He now has his hands over my ears.
I dont care. I cant hear you.
And as your gazes start turning into ugly faces, His hands become a shield over my eyes.
I dont care. I cant see you.
My path is clear of all things that once held me back.
That bright ray of light called success at the end of the road...that light is my destination, and forget a GPS, Jesus is my guide.

1 comment:

  1. looooovvveeedddd iiitttttt!!!!! AWWEEESSOMMMEE!!!! GOD IS OUR GUIDE FOR SURE!!!

    ReplyDelete