Thursday, September 10, 2009

Freshly Painted Graveyard

I was walking down the hall at MDC, and it smelled like fresh paint...and I hate MDC...so this is what came to my head once I got into class. (i usually draw all over my notes, but for some reason I wrote instead this time).

I walk through the hallways and although they reek of fresh paint, the walls look dead. I feel like I am staring at an open field with nothing but withered plants and vultures feeding on the remnants of the past.
Then he appears, like a tiny ray of sunlight breaking through the gray clouds that held him hostage.
What once was a graveyard is now an illuminated sanctuary, with our love as the main attraction. As our two glowing auras slowly approach each other...were both smiling ear to ear :D
..WAIT! -_- But just yesterday I saw him locking lips with Scarlett, Miami's up and coming video whore. so this cant be true..I must be dreaming...
-sigh- a sweet dream! because he is getting closer, I can feel our attraction getting stronger as he approaches me like a staple to a magnet... he opens his mouth :) ...."Hey Scarlett!"
errr..wtf. Seems like supahead herself was right behind me..
Sweet dream? pfft. more like a rancid nightmare...I hate the smell of fresh paint.

The end! lol

1 comment: